Uses the extant heat in the air for 80% of the total energy required to heat up the pool. Consumes electrical energy only for the 20% of the required heat.
• Operational costs are 80% lower compared to natural gas. System can be used for heating or cooling. It is the only solution for shock pools .
• The heat exchanger that transfers energy from air to water is made of titanium. It can be installed in the pools with sea water.
• An electronic-digital control board on the device that also shows the temperature of the water.
• Heating or cooling modes are also selected with the help of this board.
• The heat pump can easily be installed on the extant pool installations without any infrastructural problems.
• The heat pump is designed to change the water temperature by ±12°C in 5 days when the outside temperature 20°C.
• Using a solar pool cover that provides isolation will shorten the time and reduce energy consumption.
• The heat pump does not work efficiently when the ambient temperature is below 10°C.
|GEMAS Heat Pump. PHC35L- Heating/Cooling||101313||Sign in to see the price||1|
|GEMAS Heat Pump. PHC50L- Heating/Cooling||101314||Sign in to see the price||1|
|GEMAS Heat Pump. PHC65L- Heating/Cooling||101315||Sign in to see the price||1|
|GEMAS Heat Pump. PHC80LS- Heating/Cooling||101317||Sign in to see the price||1|
|GEMAS Heat Pump. PHC120LS- Heating/Cooling||101318||Sign in to see the price||1|
|101320||Sign in to see the price||1|
|GEMAS Heat Pump. PHC150LS- Heating/Cooling||101319||Sign in to see the price||1|